(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.14.2009

LAST PERIOD.



Congratulations Masterman Senior class of '09, on your last day of classes. "WE OUT"

Highschool is done with besides senior projects, and it is a good feeling. We've come such a long way together, starting at 5th and 6th grade. Now it's about to be a
WRAP.

My last period of highschool was art class. I got back most of the work that I did all year. I really forgot I did some of this stuff. So now I'm going to force you to look at my artwork. I'm more than meets the eye, I'm on my Swizzzz Beats [He's an artist on the side if you didn't know. I just recently found out].


[Based on a photo/painting/whatever/it was my final]


[My unfinished totem pole, that gets no love because I didn't paint the back. Haha, besides the horns, this one was kind of "ass."]


[My midterm. Based on real life objects... Spray paint can, leaf and some fake flowers...]


[I got hands, boul.]


[All dots. This took forever...]





[Can't really see the detail in these prints but it's the two sides of hip-hop. Maybe I'll post what I made my final print when I get it back...]


Senior projects next week. In the meantime, I'm outty 5000. Have fun in school the next two weeks.





g*r*e*e*n*e

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States