(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.19.2009

"The reason I get flyy as Ibn Jasper"




Ibn Jasper. Yeezy's fashion consultant. The man who gives $1500 shape ups. [When I heard that I scoffed. How can a cut cost that much? For me to get a $1500 haircut: the clippers MUST be 24 carat gold; &during my cut, Stacy Dash has to be giving me a back rub... with some foreign message oil... that guarantees the "Axe effect"... on some "Boom Chicka Wah Wah" type stuff... Haha... but seriously, $1500?] Supposedly, one of the flyest dudes around. For someone who travels all over the world, & is said to be one of the best dressed [His lay in the second part of this video is major], dude needs to adDRESS his vocabulary. My man is struggling with these questions in the video... haha. I was expecting him to be really specific, with references to some random French fashion experts that I never heard of... or something of that nature. Instead I heard a long pause and a "yaam sayin'." It's love though, he doesn't need to speak to dress.

[However, from the way he is brushing his hair in the beginning, I think it is logical to say that he probably wears a satin/silk/chinchila du-rag to bed everyday. Or he probably has one of those du-rags with the strong brim on the front... Corey would know something about that. Haha]

But yeah, boul is fresh.

I couldn't end this post without leaving you with this video...




greene.

1 comment:

  1. maybe if its that expensive my dad will let me get one

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States