(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.07.2009

too goon?

I ran into some fellow Goons today.


[Two guns up. Bang Bang.]


[The Dean can't even stop us. Haha]


[Still don't know where he got a coofie from...]


[Goon... Like Plies chain]


[This is what Goons do after they catch a body. Yeah. All night, all white...]







Giff you made the blog. Lol.


g.r.e.e.n.e

1 comment:

  1. snappin! all looking like them nasty behind R&B singers! if you wanna see some real goon shit check this out!! these some real hommie boyz that be all over philly! you prolly know them cause they was gon catch you last time down the city!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxApzF_j-3k

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7r27xQpdco

    REAAAAAAAAAL SHHHIIIIIT!lol

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States