(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.26.2009





This is a flier some boul handed me on while I was downtown on Walnut street. Haha. You know what's about to happen... I'm about to promote this party for these dudes. But first off, can someone please tell me why my man has his shirt off on the front of the flyer? [lmao.]

This theme is crazy though, all the dimes get in for a dime. That's the most clever thing I've ever witnessed... in life. Shit is genius. If your a ten, you get in for ten cents. That's major. I might have to bite that for my next Prada boots only party...

The pictures on the back of the flyer just involve pictures of people with middle fingers and peace signs up [We got about ten middle fingers, and 8 deuces. I'm confused though... the middle finger means "Fuck you" if I'm not mistaken, and the peace sign means "peace," like rainbows and tree planting. Why do some of the people have both up? Whatever, it looks cool.

Out of all the landmarks on Chestnut street, the one they use is H&M, three blocks away. I wonder why? That means, I don't even have to get dressed. I can get my outfit on the way to the party. Mad convenient. "WE IN THAT JAWN." Clear your calanders. We're poppin' bottles.



I'm going to stop drawlin' at some point. Until then...



$GREENE$
[Cause that's all we think about in these streets.]

2 comments:

  1. Team Rock out! my young boul in that group!.. that party gon pop tho! they been promoting that shit since april!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I just promoted them some more. Tell the boul to put his shirt on, on the flyer haha.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States