(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.17.2009

"My mouth is like a sewer... I keep it gutter."




Nice cover.


A thing for
gold? Possibly.


Mr. Hudson feat. Kanye West - Supernova
[Anticipated.]


"The same is the weirdo"

I missed it... Hopefully I'll catch it in its entirety on ESPN2 or something. Dude is trilingual with the wettest jump shot in the NBA... well not the wettest [Ray Allen], but pretty wet.
Spike Lee is amazing. From the 10 minutes of "Kobe Doin' Work" that I saw, I could easily notice the great job he did in capturing the Kobe Bryant that we see during games. He set up so many cameras and focused on little things such as hand motions, so you could see how detailed and polished Kobe's game is.

Recently Downloaded:

Drake - Take You Down

Cam'ron - Spend the Night

[He's Back. I'm forever a Cam'ron supporter, Hence the post title. HAHA.]

Twista (Produced by Kanye West) - I Can Make You Say
[Peep the Prince sample, no linkage... my B!]



GREENE.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. Drake kind of look likes Cudi. I had no idea that half of the picture was Cudi. No idea!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States