(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.24.2009

THAT CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE MAKE IT MELT


state tennis championships.


My weekend was spent in Hershey, Pa representing District 12 ("Philly, Philly y'all") in doubles competition. This was my last tournament as a Masterman Blue dragon. Even though we did not make it as far as many expected us to, the young freshman, Sam Rudovsky and I, held it down in the PIAA state championship finishing fourth in the state in doubles. After play we then hit up the greatest place on earth and got our Hershey on with our Coach and his familia. Here's flicks.




[I should of smacked whoever spelled my name wrong.]


[Smell me.]






[Yeah, they had us on the short platform that looked like two and a half shoeboxes... but the other teams knew what was up. It was either us or them. Shoutout to Drew Hoffman on his second straight state doubles title, and thank you for the support during our matches.]


[Youngboa snappin'... haha.]


[I wonder how much these dudes get paid to embarass themselves all day long...]


[Haha. Chill... I wanted to do a harder pose, but my goon would have scared the children. I think dude in the Hershey bar was black, that handshake was toooo smooth.]


[He would hug him, Sam is too funny.]


[*Splash*]


[I was so tempted to buy... but Hershey had already hurt my pockets enough. My greene is not unlimited.]


Before I end this post, I'd like to thank my friend and former Boy's tennis manager, Jen Wong. She was my support system in most of my high school matches and she even came out to Hershey to show support in our state competition [after she graduated]. That is LOVE. :)



But yeah, It was fun while it lasted. I'm now a Hampton Pirate.


Prom/Graduation on my mind.





greene.

1 comment:

  1. Darn I cry everytime I think about it, lol. I love you Kenny! <3

    And Sam is too cute, lol.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States