(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.21.2009

PECO, forreal though?


Here's highlights [& low lights (you'll see what I mean)] of the past few days.


[QUOTE OF THE DAY. As I'm walking down the street I over her a man and a women talking. The man says, "If I ever see her again, it's Kill Bill up in this bitch." haha. That was deff a first.]


[This is exactly how a great amount of my nights look. Papa Nick's whatss good?]


[I was about tempted to buy a pair but then I thought about all the hell my friends would give me for wearing "Bo-bo's... Maybe I'll buy them now that I already called myself out... haha]


[Didn't know the black mafia was still down. Yup, get your mans.]


[Sorry Nia, had to do it]


[Haha. So I'm at tenth street playground. We're standing around watching some ole heads (who's hoop dreams have not been deferred) run a full court game of basketball. Suddenly, the big man of one team lays some dude on the side out, in one strong punch. I lie to you not when I say I've never seen a dude get hit so clean. The dude got laid out like the Santa impersonator in
The Friday After Next. Too funny... That was such a "nigga moment" word to The Boondocks]


[Don't ask me how... but after we left the basketball court I ended up in Bible Study with this boul. Too random. No complaints though, I needed a little Jesus in my soul]


[So basically, PECO energy drawled on my life. I got home to find out that our power was cut off, because they mixed someone elses bill with ours or some bull. So basically, my best friends in the house were my Macbook and iPhone until the macbook died and my phones battery was on drawlin. This was too much [no Greene]... But who knew a computer screen could give off so much light... I was happy as hell when morning came... ]


[Chill, PC]

Next Day.




[Masterman's Lady Dragons won the Public League Championship in Softball. Congrats ladies... And Luis. :-/ ]

PICTUREHERE.
[ALSO. Congrats to my boys on the Masterman Volleyball team who also won a city championship today. Somebody send me a picture... Do the damn thing at states! Hopefully I can come through on Tuesday...]


[Haha. No idea what boul was doing.]


["T-81, bitch."]


[Yeah, so today in Rittenhouse Square we ran into some dude who buys calculators off of random people in the street. He was a pretty cool dude, and luckily he found a group of Masterman people who were bound to have at least one calculator at hand... (on a day where they didn't have school) TOO funny.]


[The green thing sticking out of his pocket was a dutch. Haha, he was explaining to us how it's hard to smoke weed in public places, ex: some public park in D.C. But yeah, weed vs. the calculator... a little ironic right? But whatever, it's all love.]






stay up,


toomuchgreene
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States