(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.06.2009

YOUR NOW ROCKIN' WITH THE BEST, GIRL

[the post title is from the Neptunes X Jadakiss track, Rockin' With the Best... it's been in my head all day and me and my man Just can't stop singing the bridge in advisory. Lol. 12-2 Whaddup?!]

First off. The Masterman Blue Dragons are in the District 12 Tennis Championship tomorrow against Archbishop Carrol. COME SUPPORT US... and city championships is next week, please come out!

Yesterday was Final-less, & began with another lateness on my high school record [I'm close to hitting 70, that's kind of trife...] because I saw Lou standing at the side of an 100.3 the beat Hummer with the radio personality "Izzo." Very random, but he wanted to ask us some questions so we could be on the radio [Let me know if you heard us, our school crossing guard said she did].

He described an inccident in upstate PA [I think]. Two white males killed a Mexican man by beating him to death. Both of them were acquitted. Izzo asked us if we thought the two males were acquitted due to race. I basically said, I would need some more information before I blamed the situation on race. People love to jump to the race card when ever there is conflict between two different ethnicities, but that is not always the right thing to do... I think people should give everyone the benefit of the doubt before accusing. That is one of the reasons I try not to judge people that I don't know... even though it's hard as hell not to sometimes... You know what I mean. But aside from that, I THINK I said everything clearly without stumbling through words like Lou did [Haha, it's all love though fam!]. My buddy Gianna also came over and added some input for the Philly radio listeners regarding the same topic. We all got his email address and then routed. Shout out to Izzo, he's a cool dude.

The rest of that day went slow. Later Lou and I visited my good ol' buddy Ally at Temple. We chilled with her for a while then splited ways on the Broad Street line. The subway trains were backed up like crazy. My ten minute subway ride to Fern Rock, turned into a forty minute nap. That's love.

[Lol @ Gianna. [<-- damn. Peep the "@," I've been tweeting too much.] Her enormous umbrella came in handy, me and Sito were getting soaked in the rain.]

marvel comics punisher eminem Marvel Comics: Punisher / Eminem   Kill You

[With the return of Slim Shady, Marvel comics released a comic book [that can be read on Marvel.com] which includes Slim Shady and the Punisher. I was a big Marvel fan growing up... correction Wolverine fan... so I think this is a major way to come back into the lime light.]

the cool kids don cannon gone fishing 2 The Cool Kids x Don Cannon   Gone Fishing (Mixtape)

[Also, my man Lou has been telling me about this mixtape for a week now, and I've finally downloaded it off of DatPiff.com... A new release from The Cool Kids... good news to my ears. I still have to download the Dreams album... I heard that it's also major. [Yeah, I like the Dream, whats up.]]


[Whats up with the Roots Picnic? Hit me up if your going... I heard it was fun last year, but the tickets are a bit "drawlin'." I'm trying to figure out if I should make that move or not, somebody let me know if it's worth the $50 or $63.50...]


But that's about it for today. One more final until the other 'itis, senoritis, is in fuuuuuuull effect [even though it has been]. Holler.



$GREE.NE

1 comment:

  1. oh shit oh shit! my man on point with these radios!! the gon fishing mixtape is piff! i deff have that shit on my Ipod! and good luck on that championship game tho!! if u playing u already know its crush!!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States