(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.28.2009

They're back.



The return of the Legendary Black Star duo in Mos Def and Talib Kweli, has me looking deep into my pocket for a seat at the Rock the Bells concert in New York [pronounced New Yaawk]. I checked the price and It's a little costly, and I'm going to keep it 100 and admit that I'm broke right now. Maybe I'll just grab the RockSmith t-shirt and call it a day [haha]. But who knows, it's not until July 19th. I should be ballin' a little more by then. Let me know if your thinking about going.

BTW. Prom is today. & Me and my brothers, la familia, mi amigos are about to get so dipped out and dapper that you'll be forced to make that "Pusher T sound" at the sight of us. I'm about to get a fresh cut with Byron. And best believe the gold iPhone case is coming back out :] .

"UHHHCK."

GREENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States