(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.04.2009

Ketch UP.



I've been lazy when it comes to updating simply because I can be.

But since I have come to the realization that people actually read my BS [& I appreciate it], I've decided to let the procrastination cease. [insert kool aid smile, the BET commercial version.... Actually I want to talk about that. I stopped watching BET when I stopped wearing a du-rag, but have you ever noticed the black version of every single commercial on BET? For example, a Sunny D commercial on ABC would consist of a soccer mom, a soccer game, and a joyful son in a soccer uniform, cheesing at the sight of his watered down Tang. On BET a Sunny D commercial consist of a momma, a cookout, a grill and a son... who just got done playing basketball [Haha]. Watch BET and you will see what I'm talking about.] Anyway this post will just incorporate pictures from friday to today, so browse, read, laugh, tweet, comment, hit the back button to get back to your facebook...do as you please. And once again, my fault if I post a picture of someone's Pops/Uncle/Friend/Whatever... if they made me laugh out loud, I'm going to post a picture on my blog.



[This morning Jazzy Pha was on the sub with me... I'm drawlin' LOL]



[Forreal though? Your just gonna get pregnant? Get your mans Curt.]


[We were on 20th and Chestnut in Dunkin' Donuts and some crackhead stood at the window on some weird stuff, staring at each one of us for 10 seconds each. This was followed by an angry Melo yelling at him through the window (Can you say anger management? He can't. Sikenawdawg... LOL) But yeah it was weird, he walked away dancing before I could catch him in mid stare.]


[Illadelph Skyline...love.]


[My two seater. Mad spacious]


[You already know, like 112... haha...]


[Can someone tell their man to get ALL FOUR rims before he stunts down 40th and Locust...]


[Candid, No homo. Haha... You know this picture is cool though.]


[AFS's after prom. Thank you miss Baker]


[Move hussy... I mean Julie. (Just playing, love you Juelz).]


[Prints done by myself and other classmates. Found on display at Temple's Tyler School of art and currently in the School District building. I regret using that green colorway, I made a few more vibrant ones... I made a face that incorporated the two sides of hip-hop to some up my print in a simplified description... Germels and Alisha's are on display too.]


[Totem Poles that we made are also on display. Sadly, I never finished painting my Ram, so mine is not up there. Nevertheless, they're still MAJOR.]


[Ran across this drawing, pretty tough who evers it is...]


[Flyy shit.]


[Yeah... so I get back to school and walk into a bunch of dudes break dancing in the hallway. Mad random.]


[SOO, some homeless girl with a Central hoody on, knocked on my door around 10 asking me if she could use my laptop... I'm too nice to the homeless... haha.]

I plan on using the bold, enormous block quotations somehow in my next post. They look cool.

Oyeah, and he's back.

!!

But that's all folks, word to Porky.



gREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENe.

2 comments:

  1. Finally G! updatin! sike naw but yeah EM is Deff back! but still when May 12 come around KING JAFFE JOFFA is BACK and u already know who it is! KILLA! DIPSET!! sike naw i DRAWL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i just downloaded some cam'ron. Ima always love that guy

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States